Saturday, January 14, 2012

What's For Dinner?

I think I might start posting every night, or at least most nights , about what healthy meals I had.  I'm thinking recipes and if I can figure it out, the nutritional value of it.  Tonight was an easy, quickly put together dinner.  I'm not sure of the nutritional content, but by avoiding tons of butter and using fresh ingredients, any dish can be made healthier! 

Tonight we had chicken tenderloins dipped in just egg whites, rolled in panko breadcrumbs and baked.  Next up was fresh green beans, or "bean beans" as they're called in this house, roasted with a little garlic. Lucas' favorite was the fresh sweet potato fries baked with just a touch of sea salt. So good! Best part was sharing dessert (apples dipped in honey) with my favorite little helper. Next time I'll take pictures! I hope everyone else had a delicious meal, especially one shared with someone you love!

No comments:

Post a Comment