Friday, January 13, 2012

The Beginning

***So I've been sitting on this post for a few days.  Guess I finally got the balls to post it. Please, no judgement!

I've been spamming my Facebook with all sorts of motivational quotes and updates on my weightloss journey. I'm sure there are people that wish I wouldn't, but then again they wouldn't really be my friends. But to save annoyance, I figured I could put all that here and the people who give a crap could come read about it.

So if you are reading this, thank you for giving a crap! I guess I'll start with why I'm doing this. There's many reasons, but the biggest is this: IM FAT! Now I know people are gonna say "don't say that, it's not nice". Well, my gut isn't nice; neither is my triple chin. I feel honesty is going to get me where I need to be. I always saw myself as "the fat girl" in high school. Boy was I dumb. Softball was good to me... And my ass. Now I actually AM the fat girl. But no more! I WILL get healthy and at least average in weight. So here it is, my "before" stats. A lot of you don't know these numbers, and I can't believe I'm going to put it out there. It's embarrassing that I let myself get this way, but the first step is admitting you have a problem, right???

Starting weight: 251.5 (eek!)            Goal weight: ~145 (I'll know when I get there)

Starting Neck: 16 inches                  Current Neck: 15 inches

Starting Bust:  49.5 inches                Current Bust:  43.5 inches

Starting Waist:  44.5 inches              Current Waist:  40 inches

Starting Hips:  54.5 inches                Current Hips:  50.5 inches

Starting L Arm:  15.5 inches             Current L Arm:  14 inches

Starting R Arm:  15.5 inches             Current R Arm:  14 inches

Starting L Thigh:  28.5 inches            Current L Thigh:  25.75 inches

Starting R Thigh:  28 inches               Current R Thigh:  25.75 inches

This is my handsome husband, and the only "full bod" before shot that I have. No more!!




And this is my main inspiration for living, my amazing son, Lucas.

1 comment: