Monday, January 23, 2012

Off Track

I'm off track with working out. I have no reason or excuse, except that I'm lazy.  I don't want to be lazy! I want to workout! I fell off the P90X wagon.  I need to start again, but I haven't.  I have walked and jogged on my treadmill, but it doesn't feel like enough. I haven't been eating too terribly bad.  No fast food or soda still.  Lots of water.  Maybe it's the weather? Or oncoming monthly doom? Whatever it is, I need to fix it.  Maybe I'll do P90X tonight.  Probably not though.  What's wrong with me people?!

2 comments:

  1. Just sometimes our bodies need a break to relax... if that happens its always nice to get back into workout mood slowly so you don't run your body down or overload :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will do P90X tonight... you know how i know? because you never give up! never surrender!

    ReplyDelete