Friday, January 20, 2012

Weigh-in Friday!

So, I decided to weigh in on Fridays now.  Mostly because I thought today was Saturday again.  I guess that's what happens when everyday is exactly the same. I think I need to run more often, because my numbers didn't change a whole lot.  I'm not disappointed or discouraged, though.  Progress is progress, no matter how small.  As long as the numbers are going in the correct direction, I'm happy! So, without further adieu, week 7 (I think) weigh-in and measurements!

Last week's weight: 240.2
This week's weight... drum roll please.....
239.0!! 1.2lbs down from last week! it's no 3.4, but I'll take it! So, on to the measurements...

Last neck: 15.0 inches                                               Current neck: 15.0 inches
Last bust:  43.5 inches                                               Current bust:  43.5 inches
Last waist: 40.0 inches                                               Current waist: 39.0 inches
Last hips:   50.5 inches                                              Current hips: 49.0 inches
Last L arm: 14.0 inches                                              Current L arm: 13.25 inches
Last R arm: 14.0 inches                                             Current R arm: 13.25 inches
Last L thigh: 25.75 inches                                          Current L thigh: 24.25 inches
Last R thigh: 25.75 inches                                          Current R thigh: 24.25 inches

Like I said, not much different in the measurements department.  I just gotta work harder next week! I still feel great!  OH! and that picture I couldn't post last night.  Proof that my kid is the cutest ever!
Love him more and more every day!

1 comment: