Friday, January 27, 2012

Weigh-In Friday!

Good morning my lovely readers! Last night, me and Lucas had homemade fried rice for dinner.  It wasn't fried at all, so I don't really know why it is called that.  Anyways, I sauteed minced onion and ground ginger until soft.  In the same pan, cook cubes of chicken.  I also threw in fresh broccoli with the chicken and onions.  Earlier I had cooked minute rice per directions on the box and mixed in frozen peas.  Once the chicken is fully cooked and the broccoli is soft, dump the rice/pea mix into the pan.  I poured in low sodium soy sauce on everything.  I didn't measure it, but it was less than a tablespoon.  After letting it all combine and warm up, It's done!

Crappy cell phone picture
  It was so yummy, even Lucas loved it!

  Alright, down to the reason for this post.  Last week's weight was 239.0.




This week's weight is......


237.2!! 1.8lbs down since last weigh-in! I'm glad that even though I have been slacking in the working out department, my weight is headed in the correct direction!  It just proves that healthy eating alone can make weight loss possible.  Thanks for the support!

No comments:

Post a Comment