Saturday, February 11, 2012

Weigh In Fri...Err.... Saturday?

For those of you who don't know, my amazing husband came home from a month long underway yesterday!  I spent the morning doing last minute things to the house, doing my hair and makeup, hanging the welcome home banner, dressing the baby. It was a busy morning! I didn't have time before taking a shower to weigh in and what not, so I waited until this morning to do it.
Lucas seeing daddy for the first time in a month!

I am pleasantly surprised with this weeks results.  I can't believe I'm ACTUALLY losing weight!  My friend Erica is on a journey of her own.  She definitely has a fraction of the weight to lose that I do, but she's making awesome progress too! I think she's down over 13lbs since she started a few weeks ago.  She has even inspired her boyfriend to drop soda and work out a little bit.  He's down 10 lbs! It's so motivating to see other people working towards their goal.  I'm so proud of both of them!

Alright, time for the good stuff. I took measurements this week too. Those will be at the bottom of this post.
Last week's weight:
This week's weight:
3.8 lbs down this week! It must be from the P90X I restarted on Monday! I am half a pound away from reaching 20 lbs lost. I'm about 1/5 of the way done with my journey!

Now for the measurements:
Neck: 14.5 (-.5")
Waist: 38" (-1")
Hips: 47.5" (-1.5")
Bust: 42" (-1.5")

Those are the major changes.  I lost a total of about 2 inches from each arm and each leg, too.  Thank you for the support! No I must go feed myself and my awesome kid!

No comments:

Post a Comment