Friday, February 3, 2012

Friday Weigh-in!

 It's that time again, every one's favorite time of the week! I've been awful, and haven't worked out all week. :( Sunday, Tuesday, and Wednesday were spent painting our upstairs bedroom with a friend. Painting an awkwardly shaped room while wrangling a curious 16 month old is actually pretty difficult.

There were two instances of paint eating (and subsequent mouth wiping with a paper towel).
 This room used to be half done with robins egg blue on the ceiling and a spring green on the walls.  The doors, jambs and window were painted this awful dark brown color.

Even the window pane had paint on it!  Our last roommate left us with a mess. But we won't go there. We had to put two coats of primer on the ceiling and and one on the walls with two coats of paint.

It was definitely a hard project. It looks awesome after all the work! It's pretty bad that the nicest room in the house is a guest room that we never go into. oh well, what do you do? On Monday, I spent nap time repainting the garage door and shutters in the front of the house.  It needs another coat, but I haven't had enough time to do it.  Just don't look at it up close. Kthanks.

Now, on to what you really came here for. Lucas and I have been sick the past few days.  I have never seen that much snot come from his little nose.  He spent last night coughing every few hours. It breaks my heart to see him so miserable.  Especially when I feel so miserable! My weight definitely reflects my lack of effort this week.  So, here it is:

Last weeks weight was 237.2
This weeks weight is...

 235.8! Progress is progress!! That's a 1.4 pound difference! It's not as much as it could be, but we all have off weeks, right?  Next week I'm going to check in with my body measurements too. Next week, Lucas will be getting a daddy shaped surprise too!  Thanks for checking in with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment