Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Ch-ch-ch-ch-changes!

Last night, I restarted P90X.  I fell off the work out wagon for about 2 weeks, but I'm back on it! My mind is in the right place again, I feel great! I took a picture of my face last night, and compared it to another from a few weeks ago.  I can see a difference, can you?


Jan 12, 2012
Feb 6, 2012
I know the angles aren't the same, but you get the idea.  I'm very happy with how my body is changing.  I do need to focus a lot more on weight training, I think, to tone up all the loose skin that is associated with weight loss.   My size 20 (eek) jeans are super loose right now, which is awesome.  I have one pair that I can pull on and off without undoing the button or zipper! I really should have done this a while ago!

No comments:

Post a Comment